Community Case Management
UMMC Midtown Campus
Treatment Retention and Adherence Center
827 Linden Ave.
Armory Building Suite D
Baltimore, MD 21201
Providing community case management for people living with HIV.
Services offered include:
- Engaging clients who need additional assistance outside of the clinic
- Connection/re-connection to HIV outpatient care for medical and psycho-social needs
- Support to avoid re-hospitalization or other illness
- Home visits for clients who need community case management or have clinical needs
- Assistance with client’s immediate needs for shelter, transportation, food, etc.
- Peer Support – “meeting people where they are”
Questions? Call 443-930-2078